Bullying Awareness Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Workplace Bullying Awareness – Online Workshop
“Bullying is a strong word. It takes a strong person to actually accuse someone of being a bully”
Understanding bullying, harassment and cyberbullying; why the current approaches don't work; creating more compassionate approaches to itervention and resolution. This is run across 2 facilitated, interactive workshops via Zoom. Please contact us for further information and prices.
Aim: To raise awareness and help prevent different types of disruptive and unacceptable behaviour, workplace bullying and harassment
Duration: 2 x 3 hour sessions delivered via Zoom
Availability: Usually limited to a maximum of 15 attendees
In Session 1, Attendees will explore:
· Definitions of bullying, cyberbullying and harassment
· Different forms and behaviours that bullying can take in the workplace
· The bullying relationship – what makes someone bully?
· Differentiating between performance and conduct
In Session 2:
· Professional, personal and emotional impact of being bullied in the workplace through a first hand account and a range of case studies
· Different approaches for dealing with workplace bullying
· The role of emotional intelligence and our own behaviour patterns when handling conflict
· Changes you commit to/want to make
This programme has been accredited through the CPD Standards Office for 6 CPD hours for each attendee.
Who should attend this workshop?
The workshop is suitable for staff at all levels throughout organisations, and particularly:
· Board members and senior leadership teams
· HR and Organisational Development professionals
· Anyone who is leading and managing staff
· Anyone who has observed bullying in the workplace and wants to understand more
How to apply
Contact Nicki Eyre at Conduct Change for further information, or to discuss bespoke training programmes for your organisation:
e email@example.com t 07921 264920 w www.conductchange.co.uk