Conduct Change in your Workplace
Time & Location
About the Event
In the old adage of "prevention is better than cure" this comprehensive development programme recognises the need for parallel development between individual behavioural change and shifting the culture in the organisation.
Centred around the unique Conduct Change Model (TM pending), it is flexible enough to adapt for people at any level of the organisation, and we recommed the full immersion programme for business leaders and senior management.
- The Need for Change explores internal and external factors that contribute to acceptance of the need for change at both an individual and organisational level
- Bullying & Harassment Awareness of the harmful effects of workplace bullying on both organisations and their employees, and different approaches to be implemented
- Emotional Intelligence: Start with your Self develops self awareness and emotional responsiveness, encouraging personal responsibility for behaviour and the creation of a reflective development plan
- The Healthy Organisation reaffirms employee wellbeing as a joint responsibility, taking into account individual habits alongside the need for organisationally led healthy working practices
- Emotional Intelligence: Connecting with Others explores connection, communication and collaboration, and how we impact on others.
- Empathy in Conflict: Creating Psychological Safety creates opportunities to put emotional intelligence into action through shifting perspectives, remaining objective, and using challenge for creativity and innovation
- Compassionate Culture where there is trust, value and respect, and everyone feels safe to speak up
- Dynamic Conduct Change keeping the momentum by planning for continuous, accountable and sustainable behavioural and cultural change
What can you expect to achieve?
- Lead with greater emotional intelligence
- Embed value driven, healthy working practices into strategy and practice
- Save staff time and money on disputes through recognising and implementing early intervention and resolution approaches
- Reduce sickness and absenteeism
- Higher staff retention, reducing the costs of recruiting and replacement
- Improve staff relationships and morale
- Increase motivation, engagement and performance
- Embed the essential foundations for a culture of positive challenge, creativity and innovation
- Enhance the organisation’s reputation as an employer, attracting the best people
This programme has been accredited through the CPD Standards Office for 36 CPD hours for each attendee.
Face to Face
The 8 day programme is delivered at your work premises (or an alternative agreed location), and usually runs for 1 day per month for a maximum of 15 attendees.
Each module is broken down into 2 sessions, or 1 session plus a written report, usually delivered across 2 days per month.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.