Moving On from Workplace Bullying (Online - 6 x weekly sessions)
Time & Location
About the Event
This programme supports an individual to move on after experiencing bullying in the workplace through rebuilding confidence and resilience, and supporting them to step back into their own power.
- Emotional impact of bullying and choosing how to feel
- Valuing yourself and your strengths
- Increasing self awareness and changing patterns of behaviour
- Self compassion, forgiveness and self confidence
- Building trust, confidence and resilience
- Planning ahead with confidence – changes you commit to/want to make
This programme is open to individuals who have left their employment but are still struggling to move on*. However, it is not a replacement for clinical or medical intervention, and we will support you with seeking help from other professionals if required.
It runs for 6 weekly online sessions of 1½ hours each, limited to a maximum of 6 attendees
To ensure that this is the right programme for you, please register your interest for futher details and to check availability.