Tue, 15 Nov|
15-17 Nov United Against Workplace Bullying Virtual Conference 2022
Our 3rd annual United Against Workplace Bullying conference will be held online during anti-bullying week 2022 for 3 days with live talks from expert speakers from around the world.
Time & Location
15 Nov 2022, 09:30 GMT – 17 Nov 2022, 16:00 GMT
About the Event
Following on from last year's successful United Against Workplace Bullying Conference, we will be back again from 15-17 November this year!
Join us during anti-bullying week 2022 for 3 days of live talks with expert speakers from around the world, from the UK to USA to South Africa, all with the same passion for finding solutions to changing behaviours and practices associated with workplace bullying.
Topics to be covered this year include:
- Update on the Stop Hurt at Work campaign to change legislation
- Influencing the work of employment lawyers
- Trauma informed approach to investigations
- Bullying in the Police
- Whistleblowing & Retaliatory Bullying
- Transgender bullying
- Ethics and the ESG agenda
- Inclusive & positive workplaces
- Can't Buy My Silence - ending the harm caused by NDAs
- The new Independent Standards Authority for the Film and TV industry
- Politics and Bullying in the Media
and much more to come!
The full programme details can be found on our website: https://www.conductchange.co.uk/uawb-2022 and tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite.
All conference content will be recorded and available to delegates only.